NETGEAR is famous for providing wide range of user friendly products. Wifi Mesh extenders are most advanced one among them.
These extenders make user capable of making mesh of extenders, using which you can cover each far end of your house.
These devices also support FastLane3 technology.
FastLane3 technology is patented by NETGEAR. It provides super-speeded internet connection to user. This makes them ideal for HD video streaming and gaming.
One major advantage provided by Nighthawk mesh extenders are keeping same Wi-Fi network name throughout the network.
If your router is dual band then the extender network name will be same, as that of your router for that band has.
Let’s say if:
If extender has got connected with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network of router, then:
If extender get connected with 5 GHz Wi-Fi network, then:
This same network name throughout your home will save you from connecting and disconnecting time and again while moving from one network zone to other.
Nighthawk Mesh extenders also has Smart roaming feature which enables client devices to get connected with fastest Wi-Fi network available around.
They are mainly tri and dual band devices, thus are highly capable to deliver better performance than traditional one.
Let us discuss some important facts about different mesh extenders available in the market:
1. Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri-band Wi-Fi Mesh extender EX8000: - These tri band Wi-Fi mesh extenders are capable to deliver extreme Wi-Fi speed up to 3 Gbps Experience with these devices are enriched by Smart roaming feature. This feature enables the user to get connected with fastest Wi-Fi network band available around. They come along with 6 high performance antennas and 4 gigabit Ethernet ports.
2. NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S AC2200 Tri-band Wi-Fi mesh extender EX7500: - These are also tri-bad Wi-Fi range extender, which are capable to provide Wi-Fi with combined speed of 2.2Gbps They are also provided with smart connect feature and four internal antennas for improved performance then other extenders.
3. NETGEAR AC1900 Wi-Fi Mesh extender EX6400: - They are capable in delivering dual band Wi-Fi up to 1.9 Gbps.
They are most likeable among users because of their compact size and powerful performance. You can install AC1900 mesh extender as either extender or access point.
4. NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Wi-Fi Mesh Extender EX7300: - Using this mesh extender user need not to change network name time and again while roaming around in his/her vicinity.
Smart Connect feature enables the device to automatically get connected with Wi-Fi band having better signal strength.
MU-MIMO technology enables multiple devices stream simultaneously.
These are most attractive features of AC2200 NETGEAR mesh extender, which compel user to buy and install this extend in his/her network.
5. NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC2200 Tri-band Wi-Fi range extender EX7700: - These Wi-Fi extenders are also tri-band extenders enabled with FastLane3 Technology.
They also provide same Wi-Fi network name throughout the network, as your network router has.
Thus user will not be needed to change network name while switching from one zone to another. Its Smart Connect feature needs special mention over here. Using which your extender will intelligently connect you with best Wi-Fi network band available around.
It comes with two gigabit Ethernet ports, which enable you to connect your wired device and enjoy surfing.