How can I know whether EX7000 Nighthawk AC1900 NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender is good enough for my network or not?
While buying new WiFi extender this question must arise among all users mind. So best possible answer for this lies in discussing various features that an extender posses.
In this case, we are talking about EX7000 Nighthawk AC1900 NETGEAR WiFi range extender. So let’s discuss it’s major characteristics. By knowing the same, you can better figure it out that whether this WiFi extender is good enough for your network or not.
Here are basic features associated with NETGEAR EX7000 Nighthawk extender.
- As the extenders are characterised to do, same as in case of NETGEAR EX7000 extender. It’s a prime function also includes boosting the incoming signal and makes it approachable to each far end of your vicinity.
- It can provide dual band WiFi up to 1900 Mbps. This feature is the prime attraction for users.
- It comes along with 700mW high powered amplifiers which enhances its performance in a great way.
- NETGEAR EX7000 extender setup is quite easy to be launched.
- You can also use NETGEAR installation assistance for EX7000 setup.
- Compatible to work in both extender as well as access point mode.
- It’s a capability to perform in the dual-band makes it eligible for utilising FastLane Technology.
- It is compatible to work with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi routers.
- User does not need installation CD while going for NETGEAR extender setup.
- These above-listed features make this WiFi extender capable of delivering HD video streaming and gaming, with quite an ease.