NETGEAR EX3800 setup process can be launched in the same way as is in the case of other NETGEAR extenders.
You do not need any installation CD to initiate NETGEAR EX3800 setup.
NETGEAR has provided two ways to launch NETGEAR EX3800 setup. That are:
1. Manual method
2. WPS method.
In Manual method, you will be required to launch www.mywifiext.net local webpage to start up with NETGEAR EX3800 setup.
This method is known within NETGEAR’s community by many different names such as NETGEAR Genie setup, NETGEAR smart wizard and so on.
Whereas in case of WPS method, you will be required to do nothing much to initiate NETGEAR EX3800 setup.
All you are required to do is to press WPS button on your network router and extender simultaneously.
In this way NETGEAR EX3800 setup process is a easy process.
Before moving toward nitty-gritty of this setup process, let’s discuss some characteristics of EX3800 extender
NETGEAR EX3800 AC750 WiFi range extender is named so because of its capability of delivering AC dual band WiFi up to 750 Mbps.
Its functionality involves boosting the incoming network WiFi signal so that it can withstand penetration losses and makes network WiFi signal reachable to each far end of your vicinity.
It’s major characteristics includes:
- Compatible to work in a dual band that means both in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. Its makes EX3800 AC750 WiFi range extender ideal for HD video streaming and gaming.
- EX3800 extender it is well-suited to work with all 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices.
- One special feature included with AC750 extender is its new noise-filtered power outlet.
- NETGEAR provides you with an option to add any wired device with your WiFi extender. For this purpose, you are provided with an Ethernet port. Using this Ethernet port, you can connect your smart TV or any other wired device with your extender and enjoy HD video streaming.
- NETGEAR extender comes along with external antennas which are adjustable too. That means you can change the direction of these antennas in the way you desire.
- Another feature which makes this EX3800 extender special is power outlet. This extender comes along with one extra power outlet. Using this outlet, you can power on any other device.
- Because of its capability to work in both frequency bands, you can enable Fastlane technology on the extender.
- You does not need installation CD for launching new extender setup.
- It also comes along with Push ‘N’ connect button, which makes you capable of launching EX3800 extender setup using WPS button.