How can I recover password of my extender network by getting login into www.mywifiext.net webpage?
If you had forgotten the password of your NETGEAR range extender then need not to worry, we will discuss various steps involved in recovering extender’s network password in this article.
As always, www.mywifiext.net is a game saver in this case also.
That means you can recover password of your NETGEAR range extender’s network by logging into www.mywifiext.net webpage.
Various steps involved in this recovery process are:
- Take any client device such as a computer or laptop. It is required that this device should have to be connected with NETGEAR extender’s network.
The connection between device and extender’s network is required because we have to launch www.mywifiext.net webpage and this is a local webpage, so get only be opened on the device which is having established the connection with NETGEAR extender.
- Launch a web browser. There is nothing particular about the web browser. You can use any web browser of your choice for this.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of the browser.
- Pop up will be displayed on your screen, asking for credentials. Here enter username and password as you had assigned to your extender device.
- Once you get logged in, go to Settings tab and here select Wireless.
- Here under the General tab, you will get the Wi-Fi password.
If here it displays a message stating “Same as existing network password”, then this means password for extender network is the same as home network is.
If it states “Use a different password”, then the password will be displayed under Security type and network key.