We are providing Netgear Ex7000 Extender Setup for complete assistance from starting to end. Its essay to connect the extender to a wifi by using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Mywifiext range Ex7000 extender makes it easy for you to have the smartest home in the area, with the most recent, quickest systems networking technology.
You can configure your EX7000 as a wireless range extender to boost the range of your existing wireless network.
1. Connect your computer to the EX7000 via wired or wireless connection.
2. Once connected, make sure your device must be turn to solid green light.
3. Open an internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. And Enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar.
4. Follow the step to configure NEW EXTENDER SETUP and click to save the settings.
5. After saving the settings, connect your wireless devices to the EX7000 SSID before clicking Continue.
6. The extender is now successfully connected to your existing Wi-Fi network. Click Next to proceed.
If you have any issues to access the www.mywifiext.net don’t worry, just give us a call to our technical support and we have a team of our experts who all are expert to fixing up all the issues of your Range Extender/ Wireless internet, so only thing which you need to do is just make yourself feel comfortable to give us a call on our toll free number for getting instant help to our specialists and in addition our back end Team, who works constantly for the hardening of your system wired and wireless in the most secured and validated way.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.