The Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender. It is increasing WiFi coverage by extending an existing WiFi range upto 300Mbps. The WiFi Netgear Ex2700 Range extender boosts Internet network access throughout the home for mobile WiFi devices including laptop, computer, iPads, ipods, android tablets and other device. You can easily enjoy videos streaming, gaming and Web surfing anywhere at home, even outside as well.
The EX2700 WiFi Range Extender is equipped with external antennas to extend the range of your wireless router, boost your Wifi range, and to eliminate dead spots for better performance.
• Place the extender in the same room as the Wi-Fi router.
• Make sure that internet connection coming from the router.
• Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the Power LED o become stable.
• If it does not turn ON, press the On/Off button on the side panel of the extender.
• Connect a wired computer or any wireless device that has a web browser (wireless computers, smart phones, and tablets) to the EX2700.
• For wired connection, connect an Ethernet cable on the LAN port of the EXT and the LAN port LED should blink.
• For wireless connection, look for the wireless network name, NETGEAR_EXT which is unsecured.
• Once connected, the Device Link LED should illuminate solid green.
• Launch a web browser. This should take you to NETGEAR genie to help with the installation.
• Note: If you do not see NETGEAR genie when you open a browser, type www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com.
• You will be asked for a User Name and Password. Type admin for the User Name and password for Password.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.