Netgear WN2500RP Extender is not one of the best choices for extending your wifi range strength but with the help of 4 ports provided, it can easily connect 4 different devices. Plug in an Ethernet receipt or ticket printer if you can’t run a cable directly to the router.
1. Connect the power cable. Plug the other end into an outlet. Press the power button.
2. Wait for the power light to turn solid green.
3. Connect the extender to a network.
4. Connect the extender to your network so it has internet access. Pick Automatic WPS Setup if your router supports it (look for a button labeled "WPS" or check the user guide). Otherwise, scroll down to Manual Setup.
5. Press the WPS button on the side.
6. Wait for the light on the front to blink .
7. (optional) Unplug the extender from power, place it where you want, and plug it back in.
8. The extender’s new WiFi network(s) begin with your router's WiFi name + "_2GEXT" or "_5GEXT". They use the same password as your router.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.