The WN1000RP is a wireless repeater help to boost your existing WiFi range and network coverage. This device helps to eliminate dead zone and will boost your existing Wi-Fi devices. There are 2 ways to install your WN1000RP. You can use the WPS method or the web browser setup guide.
• Plug the WN1000RP into a power outlet. Turn on the WN1000RP by pressing the Power On/Off button and wait for the status light to sold green
• Press the WN1000RP WPS button.
• Wait two minutes; press the WPS button on your wireless router.
• Once the connection between WN1000RP and the main wireless router is established
• The WiFi Device to Booster light will turn on once a wireless device is connected to the WN1000RP.
1. Power on your Extender and wait for the power LED status to turn green. On your wireless computer, look and connect to NETGEAR_EXT (SSID) wireless network. NETGEAR_EXT is the default name of your Extender wireless network.
2. Open internet browser on the same computer and the browser should take you directly to the on-screen NETGEAR genie setup guide. You can also access through typing www.mywifiext.net in your browser URL bar.
3. Select the name of your existing wireless network that you want to extend, and click Continue.
4. Enter your router Key or Passphrase and click Continue.
5. If your wireless network does not appear then, please check to make sure your Range Extender is within the wireless range of your main network.
6. Wait 2 minutes and your computer is automatically disconnected from the Extender wireless network.
7. Then connect to the extender network with your wireless computer or device.
8. Once you are successfully connected your wireless computer/device to your extender network, go back to the extender genie screen and check the option My wireless devices are connected to the Extender network.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.