WiFi range extender is the best way to internet access using your smart devices likes the Laptops, Mobiles Phones, Computer Systems or any other smart devices. Range Extenders actually use to expand the coverage area of your WiFi home network. mywifiext net login is the local web address that is used to configure the WiFi extenders for the Netgear companies.
• Connect the extender near to the Wi-Fi router.
• After connected to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
• Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
• Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
• Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
• Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT
• Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.