The range extender helps to boost your existing network range and speed. Netgear Ex3800 mywifiext setup connects through the extender network only when the WiFi device is in a “dead zone” where connection from the existing network is poor.
The ex3800 mywifiext extender works like a bridge between a WiFi router (or a WiFi access point) and a WiFi device outside the range of the WiFi router. The ex3800 mywifiext extender performs two main jobs:
• The extender connects to a working WiFi network.
• The extender acts as an access point for WiFi devices.
• Connect the extender near to the Wi-Fi router.
• After connected to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
• Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
• Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
• Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
• Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT
• Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.