Steps to install the EX2700 – N300 Wireless Range Extender using the NETGEAR genie user interface are described below. While installing if you need help at any step then you can contact our technical team on toll free no 1-844-663-3333
1. Firstly place the netgear EX2700 extender in the same room as the wireless router is.
2. Be sure that your router is working.
3. Power on netgear extender EX2700 and wait for the Power LED to become stable.
4. Connect the device having web browser (wireless computers, smart phones, and tablets) to the EX2700.So that you can open mywifiext setup wizard on it
While using wired connection, use Ethernet cable on the LAN port of the EXT to connect and the LAN port LED should blink.
If you are using wireless connection, then you have to look for the wireless network name, NETGEAR_EXT which is unsecured..
5. Then open a web browser. This should take you to NETGEAR genie setup to help with the netgear extender installation.
Note: If you do not see NETGEAR genie when you open a browser, type www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com.
Then enter User Name and Password, and you will be prompted into EX2700 mywifiext setup wizard.
6. Wait till NETGEAR genie scan your WiFi networks
7. Then it will list available networks within the range of the wireless netgear Extender, just select your network and click Continue.
8. Enter password of your main wireless network and click Continue.
9. Then enter SSID.
10. Now wireless settings for your EXT have changed and now you have to connect to your network before clicking Continue.
11. After connecting wireless devices to the new network, click on Finish to complete the installation.
12. Now place your extender wherever you want to place it but just keep in mind that it should be placed upto the point where optimal signal can be received by extender from router.
If you need any type of help while installing Netgear wifi range extenderEX2700 then contact our technical team on toll free no 1-844-663-3333
Steps for installing WN3000RPv2 are given below. If you need any help while installing WN3000RPv2 then you can contact our technical team on toll free no 1-844-663-3333
1. Firstly power on netgear extender WN3000RPv2 .
2. Wait until the Power LED become solid green.
3. Scan for available networks with the help of your wireless computer, tablet or smartphone, and connect to the WN3000RPv2 SSID. The SSID is:
4. Once you are connected to the network, the Extender’s Client Link LED will turn on.
5. Open an internet browser and type www.mywifiext net. NETGEAR genie will be opened.
6. Here select the SSID and then click Continue.
7. Now enter password and click Continue.
8. After changing settings click on continue.
9. NETGEAR genie will apply the settings made by you.
10 Now connect to the netgear Wi-Fi extender network and click Continue.
11. Then click on Finish. Now you will note that Arrow LEDs will turn on.
If you need any help while installing WN3000RPv2 then you can contact our technical team on toll free no 1-844-663-3333
If you are facing any type of issue of Netgear WiFi Extender, then make a call on our toll free no 1-844-663-3333. Our certified technicians will be available 24x7 to help you out.